Thursday, February 3, 2011

Her Morning Elegance

This song .... "Her Morning Elegance" by Oren Lavie... sends amazing fluttering sensations through my body... I had to SHARE:).... listen for the tightly compressed notes in the beginning of the song... and 33 seconds into the song ..the beautiful elegance of the chimes... this particular part gives me goosebumps every time i hear it... you will be hooked.. I was! I heard the song for the first time yesterday per a friend's recommendation(two thumbs up Fems:)

Oh and the best part----->The Video... one word..no.. two words lol... Artistically Beautiful!

Background Info- Oren is an Isralie singer/songwriter... and this particular song has been nominated for a Grammy...for Best Short Form Music Video

Here is the link-------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great recommendation!!!. Her Morning Elegance, plus my daily elegance makes us an elegant couple.

Winnie said...

This has to be my Ace boo... lol.. i agree:)