Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thoughts.....

Some people do not understand the concept of just living..the inanity of not being bound by someone else's concept of life.... BUT as a friend once told me… my words… movements…. thoughts… this very sentence I write are inherently norms… rules.. unconscious restrictions… and well… whether I like it or not.. I AM bound by someone else's concept of life… society has annexed MY “supposed free will… my free flowing ideas and made it a norm… or classified it as unusual absurdity…*shrug* whatever the category… my thoughts are not really my own… and I’m a product of this world..or society.. as everyone else is.... SHIT to that… I’ll keep trying to come up with MY concept/way OF LIVING… my “self utopia” … what's the harm in trying:) 

Anywho...I have to share this amazing music…Animal by Mikke Snow... kinda goes with my random thoughts lol… the intro is phenomenal




No comments: