Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Conversations...

“I have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations. The ability to just sit and talk. About love, about life, about anything, about everything. To sit under the moon with all the time in the world, the full-speed train that is our lives slowing to a crawl. Bound by no obligations, barred by no human limitations. To speak without regret or fear of consequence. To talk for hours about what’s really important in life.”

I remember having countless conversations like this in college... with Trish.. Jack... Jenny and Salman... I haven't had one in quite awhile sighsss....  my brain is sooo yearning for this kind of stimulating conversation... this has to happen... perhaps..this summer... with a glass of wine... outside my balcony... if you are game let me know:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am game....